seller not returning emails

4402-turk
Community Member

Seller not returning my emails after mentioning that the item I have purchased is faulty. I can't find an area  where I can ask eBay for help.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You don't need to ask Ebay and you don't need to communicate with this seller - you need to open a case for "Not as Described" as seller is unlikely to help you otherwise. 

Seller will have 4 days to either send you a postage label if they want it back, or refund you.

If the seller is overseas, they cannot send a label and can only refund.

Do not close the case under any circumstances until you get a refund or are instructed to return at seller expense.

How long have you had the item? There is a cutoff timeframe for opening cases, but Paypal can be used as a backup.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Go through the link below, and take heed of what Jelly said.

https://pages.ebay.com.au/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Yes, you are protected by MBG. Usually a buyer should first contact the seller because there are also sellers who want to help if there is a problem of course, but if the seller is unresponsive (like in your case) you can just open a case. When you open a case the seller has 3 days to respond. If he/she doesn't, you can escalate the case to eBay. Please remember that cases are not escalated automatically, so you will have to escalate the case yourself, otherwise it will be closed after 30 days.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply