Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller not returning emails

Seller not returning my emails after mentioning that the item I have purchased is faulty. I can't find an area where I can ask eBay for help.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

2 lots of lace

Hello I just paid for 2 listings from a lady and used vouchers as well as the money in my bank.But it is not going through

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

<removed> has ripped me of has this happened to any one plus ebay seems to be hard to contact

these people will not refund me nor will thay retern the generator i sent back (which broke down after TWO weeks )nor will thay retern phone calls or emails and ebay dose'ent seem to want to be contactable to help ether! how do i fix this ? anyone kn...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Negative feedback has disappeared

After a return had been settled by eBay and PayPal issued a refund in my favour, I did leave a negative feedback for my Seller which I felt was warranted. It was very amicable and straight to the point. The feedback was left yesterday but today I can...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund Sent Too Soon (Again)

Three or four weeks after the latest expected delivery date, I advised the seller that the items had not yet arrived. I stated that I still wanted them and was just letting them know, but was prepared to wait longer. They very courteously replied, su...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global Shipping Program Ripped Off, Who shipped item to Australia

I recently purchased an item from america using the global shipping program, took 2 months to arrive to australia, when i noticed it had been updated to delivered at 2.00am friday on my ebay purchases page. There was no item. I went to australia post...

Shorten delivery time during the pandemic!

During the pandemic, shipping is slow, so I usually buy from local sellers. But somehow the seller said 'Located in: Melbourne, VIC, Australia' but when I track the package, it's being sent from Sydney! So the seller did not record the actual locatio...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why does ebay let sellers list items they don't even possess.

I wish ebay would have a policy to all sellers if they do not have the items in their possession to sell or the item cannot be sold within 7 days then it cannot be listed. There are more sellers out their that put items on ebay and they are not even ...

Missing parcel

I ordered a water dispenser for $330ish dollars, I got home and found one box with the water bottle for it and one short written on it yet it was marked as delivered by the courier on ebay, I emailed the seller who said they were sent at the same tim...

seller label not sent

Ive received an item from an Australian seller that was different to the description. i requested a return and was excepted and label sent. However label "download" is nowhere and return status is item has been sent (returned) when it hasnt. Is this ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Never recieved a package

I ordered items from this bunch in Dec 20. Never received and the item cannot be found in the Ebay search using any of the reference numbers provided. All online and no listing numbers register with ebay, so cant even contact a real person to arrange...

Restriction on making bids on items

I have been attempting to place some bids on items I am interested in and keep getting this same message back from eBay "Problem with bidYou are unable to purchase this item due to restrictions from the seller. You have winning bids, submitted offers...

Cancelation

I made a order by mistake and cancelled 2 minutes later when i realized my mistake .I made a request to cancel this order and the seller would not respond but posted the order 3 days later and refused to cancel the order . This is very dishonest . Eb...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful