Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why does ebay let sellers list items they don't even possess.

I wish ebay would have a policy to all sellers if they do not have the items in their possession to sell or the item cannot be sold within 7 days then it cannot be listed. There are more sellers out their that put items on ebay and they are not even ...

Missing parcel

I ordered a water dispenser for $330ish dollars, I got home and found one box with the water bottle for it and one short written on it yet it was marked as delivered by the courier on ebay, I emailed the seller who said they were sent at the same tim...

seller label not sent

Ive received an item from an Australian seller that was different to the description. i requested a return and was excepted and label sent. However label "download" is nowhere and return status is item has been sent (returned) when it hasnt. Is this ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Never recieved a package

I ordered items from this bunch in Dec 20. Never received and the item cannot be found in the Ebay search using any of the reference numbers provided. All online and no listing numbers register with ebay, so cant even contact a real person to arrange...

Restriction on making bids on items

I have been attempting to place some bids on items I am interested in and keep getting this same message back from eBay "Problem with bidYou are unable to purchase this item due to restrictions from the seller. You have winning bids, submitted offers...

Cancelation

I made a order by mistake and cancelled 2 minutes later when i realized my mistake .I made a request to cancel this order and the seller would not respond but posted the order 3 days later and refused to cancel the order . This is very dishonest . Eb...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Yanwen if seller use Yanwen your item will not arrive.

Sellers that use Yanwen should not be on eBay.4 sellers that I have brought from.7 items in total.Have not been received because the sellers used Yanwen.eBay please do not let sellers that use Yanwen be on your website.As a buyer you have to wait for...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelled sale

Hi, I purchased an item on eBay and it all went through smoothly. The next day, I recived an email to say that the sale had been cancelled as the item was out of stock or damanged. I just checked and the vendor is still selling this item and there ar...

Seller adds $300 postage after advertising Free postage.

Buying signs from India free postage then seller adds $299 U.S. postageSeller does not respond to any messages.‘Seller then cancels the order and re lists items.‘I leave negative feedback and seller has it removed.I try to contact eBay to report this...

Resolved! Selling scams are getting more elaborate

Long story short, bought a phone on eBay. Seller looked suspect to begin with but I took a chance. Seller provided tracking number which stayed stagnant for days. I eventually file 'item not received' complaint. A few days ago while at work, I get an...

suspicious sale

I am currently having a conversation with a customer about buying a caravan. this is what she has written back to me I had prearranged the deal with eBay. I chose to hire them to take care of the whole selling process as I cannot leave the military b...

Fortnite bundle codes

Hi there, I purchased a fortnite bundle yesterday and In the description it said I was supposed to get six digital codes. I have received the confirmation email saying I have payed for it but there was no codes there. I have checked my eBay messages ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller won't refund or post item.

Hi. I have purchased a PC for $740. The seller messages me and asked for more money or he will cancel the order. I told him he is free to cancel the order. He says he doesn't want to pay any eBay fees and won't cancel it. He admits he won't post the ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Beware 2 year warranty fraud.

Buyer beware 2 years warranty not worth a pinch of salt. And yes Ebay does not help. Purchased a rangehood and within ten months the led light casing warped out of shape and popped out. Have you had a problem with REMOVED products? Any ideas? VICAT?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful