seller refused the return via DHL

i returned an item ... request return address and sent as per addresss sent from seller ... via DHL. i receieved an email from DHL stating the Seller SMART WATCH 2015

DHL AWB 6421570466 ...  they replied and stated that the address was incorrect , cntacted seller and they sent the same address with telephone number.. i forwarded to DHL , they contacted them and received this message below

Cnee from SMART WATCH 2015 does not want htis shipment and has asked for this to be abandoned.. They DO NOT WANT TO BE CONTACTED AGAIN about this

... its not worth much anyway ... but that not the principal here... I sent an email and contacted for a return... the value to return via Shenzuan is more than the item ... i had to make the decision to the item to be destroyed ... i really disappointed they have treated me this way ...

the item did not fit correctly .. a very cheap version of it sent ... they requested when asked for return information is to keep it and pass it on to someone else and they will give me discount next time i order.. .really !!!

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Contact ebay by phone and tell them what has happened.

As the seller is refusing to accept it and it is tracked ebay will refund you.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You returned a cheap item to China by DHL and wonder why the seller would not accept it?  It is no wonder as the return cost would be far more than the item was worth.  I am surprised you even bought from that seller in the first place....he has terrible feedback.

You should have done the return through ebay and only returned it if/when given the address by ebay.  Never return an item to an address given to you by the seller only.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

lesson learnt... thank you for your feedback though

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply