seller saying they will give me part refund if i remove negative feedback

i got a  email saying   if i remove my negative feedback for   slow postage   ( 3 weeks waiting from sydney to tasmania of course  i wont do it  but why do sellers try and do that as a seller on here i would never  do   that

Hi

We apologise for the problem with the product you receive, We always aim for happy transaction, Unfortunately we wont know if there is a problem with item if you never let us know
Feedback is an important part in our business to keep go forward, we hope you give chance to us to solve the problem before leaving us feedback

We hope you could consider to rewrite the feedback for us
Item is in stock and we dont know why you got it 3 weeks later, We are happy to offer you a partial refund as compensation , or if you got any prefer solution on mind please let us know

thank you and looking forward to hear your positive response
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: seller saying they will give me part refund if i remove negative feedback

Hi this sure sounds like it came all the way from China NOT Sydney, just the way the sentence is worded is a dead set giveaway.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

I'm not sure which bad feedback it's for but . . .

Did you check the tracking to see when they dispatched it and where they dispatched it from?

If they dispatched within their handling time, from where they advised, then a delayed shipment  isn't their fault. 

Also did you contact them within the 3 weeks to let them know there was a delay?

We've had a parcel sit in NSW recently for 9 days without moving - Go Aussie Post - so it was 3 weeks from Brisbane to rural NSW

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

yep anyway its all ok i just wanted to see you guys opinion because i dont need a refund i was just venting basically lol
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

its for the frozen  pillow

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

So . . . ..

Did you check the tracking to see when they dispatched it and where they dispatched it from?

Also did you contact them within the 3 weeks to let them know there was a delay?

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

@carly_and_judy wrote:

its for the frozen  pillow

I'm having trouble understanding why you need to vent ? You've left them a Neg. 

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

yep anyway its all ok i just wanted to see you guys opinion because i dont need a refund i was just venting basically lol

carly_and_judy,

After seeing the feedback you leave for sellers - you most certainly don't want to see mine! (opinion)

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

How is it the sellers fault that AP are slow delivering? Consider yourself lucky, it's been taking me on average 3 weeks to get things from NSW to Vic. Seems you've blamed sellers a few times for AP taking their sweet time.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

You're lucky it only took three weeks given how slow Aus post can be. If you received the product and are happy with it, it does not warrant leaving the seller negative feedback, once an item is posted how long it takes to arrive is out of the sellers control.

If the seller took a while to post and had poor communication then maybe neutral feedback or low star rating is warranted but certainly not a negative in my opinion.

Is it just me or are buyers being too harsh in resulting to leaving negative feedback? From your sellers email they sound very reasonable to even offer a partial refund.
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply