seller send wrong address

goldkkang2
Community Member

hello, all

I bought camera lens this month 1st, and paid bank deposit becaue seller's feedback is good.(almost 100%)

but problem is seller send wrong address(my old address), so stiil i didn't receive. at that time i bought 3 items, and i received the otehrs. except this lens

when i bought it, i checked my order detail and also email received from ebay is correct now address.

but seller send my old address, I don't know why seller know this address.

I checked my detail information, my registration address and primary address is different.

registration address is my old address and primary is now address.

my english is not good, and also I will leave austraila next week, but I don't know how can i solve this problem

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: seller send wrong address

Perhaps contact the post office at your old address and see if the parcel is there as your first option.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

thanks, they send toll not australia post, also i already contacted toll company.

they said already delivered. so still I try to contact my old address, but i cann't

but I don't know, the seller send parcel my old address(registraiton address), i checked my order detail and email from ebay is address correct.

this problem is my fault? the seller turn responsibility to me

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

The seller should have posted to whichever delivery address was showing in checkout when you went to pay. If you had paid with Paypal as you should have done then the seller would have had no option but to refund you if they could not provr they sent to that address.

As you very unwisely paid by direct deposit there is not much you can do.

Please learn to be smart and always use Paypal, I don't care if a seller has 100% pos feedback i still wouldn't pay by bank deposit.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

You purchased 2 lenses totalling almost $1,000-just can't believe you paid via bank deposit.

As Toll has stated item has been delivered & given they would need signature on delivery & proof of id,I'd be asking them who signed for your package.

Any decent seller would also assist you with this.

Unfortunately you may need to write this off as a VERY expensive lesson re NEVER pay via bank deposit unless it is a small amount that you can afford to lose if something goes wrong.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply