seller sent 2 items

Some items I bought from a seller overseas took 8 weeks to arrive, I notified the seller who kindly resent them.

Then I received 2 parcels on the same day with the same items but only paid for one. It is going to cost me more to return to the seller than to repurchase and is something I can use so am happy to reimburse the seller.

I did ask seller to send an invoice which it looks like they did and then they deleted the request before I could get to my computer. No message yet from seller about cancelling the request. Am I able to send the seller funds so they are not out of pocket?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

seller sent 2 items

If their PayPal email address is showing in PayPal from the previous transaction you can just send funds to that email address.

image host
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

seller sent 2 items

You're unlikely to be able to access the seller's email through paypal, and after this amount of time the seller probably can't access your email address. If you message them and ask for their paypal email you may get the seller into trouble so the best way would be to get the seller to relist that item so you can buy and pay for it - but not expect to receive it.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply