seller who has neither refunded nor sent a replacement item

veek4y5b
Community Member

I purchased an LED bulb. This LED bulb was similar in colour (Orange) to the item I purchased previously from same seller so I asked if I can exchange it for a different colour bulb (Blue). Seller asked me return the item and he/she will send me the blue LED bulb. This was in December 2020. I have neither received a refund nor a replacement blue LED bulb. Despite contacting the seller  several time I have not received any response. So please be careful when dealing with this seller. I am not sure how to contact eBay administrator / manager etc. in Australia.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You should be able to open INAD in Paypal, they will require you to return the item, so upload the tracking details for the item you previously posted when they ask and you should get a refund.

Don't communicate with seller any further once you start the process, and do not close the case if the seller contacts you and makes promises.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Just checked Seller is now un registered so file the Paypal claim now

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Seller mentioned in OP is not the seller they have left a neg for, with the same complaint.

That's why you can't name and shame - wrong seller

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I'll lay London to a brick on...

That the OP will not look at the boards again to see the work you put in to provide a solution.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Ooooops

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

*Edit

Yeah, too slow as usual, me

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply