sizing

I don't know why sellers get so upset when u message them about sizing if there are no messurements. I just found out that for a 10 to 12 I would need to order a large for a costume from sydney. So with the change in size 10 target being a small of course I may need to ask.

When life gives you lemons.
Squeeze them into people's eyes
Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

sizing

I always put measurements in my listings (length, bust, waist and hem) because honestly some of the sizes are all over the place.

I have run into the same problem as you, No measurements and seller can't be bothered answering it frustrates the heck out of me.
Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

sizing

real frustrating

if seller cant spare a few minutes to put measurements in then they dont really want the bids or sales

i try to always put them in even for bulk lots if i can

and answering questions is all part of selling

cause sizing is soooo... all over the place these days

tara

Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

sizing

Silly of them to get upset. I put measurements in all my listings but when asked for extra info am only too happy to oblige generally I know I have a genuine buyer I am dealing with.

I do however get a little tiny bit peeved when asked for measurements that are already in the listing.

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

sizing

I do however get a little tiny bit peeved when asked for measurements that are already in the listing.

Yes that can be annoying, if the prospective buyer is anything but ultra polite when they ask for a basic measurement that is shown in the listing I sometimes stick my tongue firmly in my cheek and send:

I am so sorry the measurements were not available in the listing as they should have been, the ????? is YYcm wide from side to side. Again my apologies and I will rectify the lack of sizing chart in the listing as soon as I am able.

Of course it has been there all along and extremely hard to miss.Smiley Wink

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

sizing

@phorum_junkie* wrote:

Yes that can be annoying, if the prospective buyer is anything but ultra polite when they ask for a basic measurement that is shown in the listing I sometimes stick my tongue firmly in my cheek and send:

I am so sorry the measurements were not available in the listing as they should have been, the ????? is YYcm wide from side to side. Again my apologies and I will rectify the lack of sizing chart in the listing as soon as I am able.

Of course it has been there all along and extremely hard to miss.Smiley Wink

Excellent love it !

pj I am going to borrow that, I dont have a size chart but have a section in all listings where full measurements appear.  Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

sizing

phorum_junkie* wrote:

We also get that, asking for measurements all the time - and we have been putting measurements in everything since we started, like years ago.

We usually tell them we are so sorry to see they so visually challenged - and on top of that, if they ask for any other obvious (already stated) details we politely suggest they may need an IQ test as well as an eye test

They always get really pis...d at us - dunno why!!!

Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

sizing

@jameshouseofstyle wrote:

@phorum_junkie* wrote:

We also get that, asking for measurements all the time - and we have been putting measurements in everything since we started, like years ago.

We usually tell them we are so sorry to see they so visually challenged - and on top of that, if they ask for any other obvious (already stated) details we politely suggest they may need an IQ test as well as an eye test

They always get really pis...d at us - dunno why!!!

How to win  friends and customers.

Does James know how you trash his business?

Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

sizing

Does James know how you trash his business?

Hi dave!!!!! 

You got me REALLY worried now!

Does James's business looks like it's trashed?

And where is your sense of humor by the way -  you DO know you'll live longer if you laugh more!

Proven medical fact.

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

sizing

You give me plenty of laughs.

I'll live to 100 if you post at least once a week.

Message 10 of 24
Latest reply