Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why have they changed to "Shop by category" layout (again!)?

I'm sure there must be an entire sub-department within ebay whose sole purpose is to dream up solutions to problems that don't exist. They invent new ways to change the website UI, for no purpose other than to justify their own existence. The 'new' f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Watch -tracker

I am interested in buying a watch and try to research the providers/sellers feedback lists. This one only has feedback from buyers with the following style of address. letter***letter ie m***m 8***8 etc. This seems a bit strange to me as there are su...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sizing

I don't know why sellers get so upset when u message them about sizing if there are no messurements. I just found out that for a 10 to 12 I would need to order a large for a costume from sydney. So with the change in size 10 target being a small of c...

Check out this seller

Have a look at this item. NEW NEVER USED EOS 6D DSLR BODY ONLY FULL FRAME + EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM LENS. This seller is auctioning a camera that is an insurance replacement that they no longer need. No problems doing that. I even put in a cheeky bid...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I need to speak to ebay support

Item I purchased deleted the listing I have checked my paypal account and 23 dollars was paid within minutes of my purchase. I do not have a clue what the item was. I have a transaction number being 90U56348CG798282P. But that is all. Could you suppl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! barbie doll shoes

Hi I bought a bulk bag of barbie doll shoes. Alas they didnt fit anyone. Obviously one size doesnt fit all. They were listed to fitted the Fashionista but didnt all any 1980, 1990, 2000 or My scene dolls. Does anyone have a list of Barbie's different...

Paypal

Hi all, would it be possible to unlink a bank account from paypal and just transfer funds when needed to pay for something. I am totally sick of Paypal just playing money games with my account, and taking ''borrowing" money free of charge for almost ...

BIN stays after bids ?

Just a bit of news and I don't know if it's only on overseas sites or across the board.Could even be a temp glitch.I recently bid on an item and the BIN remained on the listing.Has anyone experienced the same or seen it in listings?

When Free postage is not free at all

After agreeing to purchase an item for $1,000 a couple of days ago and paying for it immediately via Paypal I was surprised to receive an email the following day requiring me to pay $40.00 postage costs when the Ebay advert clearly states that shippi...

• 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Missing item story

I have two accounts and have been using eBay for over 5 years. Over 400 items had reached me (alot from the UK) safely, but that run came to an end in September. In mid-September our normal postman was replace for a week by another one, and then in t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful