scrub7
Community Member

can you please sort out my purchase as i have got no ware with the seller

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

smoke rolling machine

Other members cannot sort it out for you

BUT, if you let us know what the issue is, and what you have tried to do so far, we can offer you advice on your next step

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

smoke rolling machine

If you item hasnโ€™t arrived (and the Estimate Delivery Date has come and gone, but no more than 30 days past that EDD), you should open a refund request under eBayโ€™s Money Back Guarantee.

Is that the problem?

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

smoke rolling machine

More information needed.

Did the item not arrive, or was it defective?

Have you read the Buyers Guide at all?

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

smoke rolling machine

You could also include what types of WARE is involved. Software, hardware or any other types of ware. Thanks.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

smoke rolling machine

@halfgweilo wrote:

You could also include what types of WARE is involved. Software, hardware or any other types of ware. Thanks.

That's a really helpful reply... thanks.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

smoke rolling machine

Be ware?

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

smoke rolling machine

scrub7
Community Member

No, they have stop messaging me hoping I'll go away

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

smoke rolling machine

@scrub7 wrote:

No, they have stop messaging me hoping I'll go away

We can't sort out your purchase as we don't work for ebay, but we can give advice that might help.

As others have said, if you bought something and either it hasn't arrived or there is something wrong with it, you don't have to wait on the seller to reply and fix the problem.

I know ebay might pop up a message telling you to try to sort it out with a seller but if you've messaged and are now being ignored, it is time to step up and open a proper ebay claim.

You can do that without contacting the seller.  You will get a refund.

If you don't do that, if you keep waiting around or pinging the seller with messages to prove that you arent't going to 'go away', then the seller will be rubbing his hands with glee. That's just what he wants to happen. Once 30 days go by after your item arrives, it will be too late to open a claim with ebay.

It sounds as if the seller has been messaging for a while as a delaying tactic with no intention of solving the problem.

Open a proper claim now. If the 30 days has expired, open a paypal claim if you paid that way.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

smoke rolling machine

You do not need to keep messaging them

You need to open the correct dispute, within the time limit

As advised over a week ago

They do not get a choice if they advertised something that was not what they sent

Or if they sent nothing at all

The ball is in your court, you have the power to get a satisfactory outcome by using the tools eBay give you

Stop sending messages and use use those tools

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply