the seller No longer a registered user

ray1au0
Community Member

I have purchase wrist watch ,I have paied $89.99 .I am waiting over 2 weeks

I can't get my watch.I have tryed to contac seller but I can't find him. the seller No longer a registered user.

is any help?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

cq_tech
Community Member
I have just checked this seller's details and he is not NARU at all, but is still trading from the US. Furthermore he has very good feedback, especially for a high-volume seller, so I'd wait the normal period of time for a cross-border transaction - usually around 21-30 days - and if the item has not arrived by then, I'd lodge an INR dispute with Paypal. At the moment though, I see no reason to be overly concerned about your item.
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

If you paid with Paypal open up an item not received claim right away and escalate it as soon as you can. If you call Paypal and tell them the seller has been removed, they could speed it up for you. If you used a credit card talk to your bank about a chargeback as the seller has gone.

if you do receive it, you can close the claim or repay if you had a refund.

but check the seller has really gone, first.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Amber, the seller is definitely still trading and has been doing so continuously for the past 11 years. As the item is being shipped by Pitney Bowes the OP can easily check the tracking to make certain that it's been sent, but given that the seller's feedback is a lot better than most other high-volume sellers (averaging just 1 neg for every 430 sales) I certainly wouldn't be worrying after just 2 weeks of waiting when the seller himself quotes a 20-25 day shipping delay.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

"I can't get my watch.I have tryed to contac seller but I can't find him. the seller No longer a registered user"

Was the selling ID the same as on the picture of the watch or was it a different selling ID who may have copied the picture ?

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

If you paid with Paypal open up an item not received claim right away and escalate it as soon as you can. If you call Paypal and tell them the seller has been removed, they could speed it up for you. If you used a credit card talk to your bank about a chargeback as the seller has gone.

Do not open a dispute in paypal AND approach your bank about a chargeback at the same time or you will not be successful in either claim.

The first step is the paypal dispute and if that is unsuccessful for some reason then you can go to a bank chargeback.

If you open 2 claims for the same item you could be charged with fraud.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

That is not what I meant. Anyway, if you talk with the bank, they advise you to try Paypal first. If you have time.

and ask you if you have a claim in process. At least the big four banks do (they are obliged) as part of the initial questions.

if they do not, they are being slack. But thank you for clarifying any ambiguity. Because you are quite right. One item, one refund only 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply