thumbnail images to large again

Thumbnail Images are all Large again, cannot adjust them to small, makes searching slow and frustrating due to 2 Images (Listings) per 200 Item Page, not good enough Ebay, we need to be able to adjust the size of Thumbnails for fast searching.

Same problem in 2012 was fixed, please fix it again Ebay.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ahhhhhh.  I posted a question about this a few days ago.

Good to know I'm not the only one seeing this.

**bleep** off to know that some idiot web programmer at ebay has **bleep**ed up again.

Where do they get these amateurs from ?

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

G'day greywolf271

thanks for your post, I am glad someone else is perturbed by the slack Ebay Programmers, I am really cranky due to the length of time for a page to load, making searching quite unpleasant (and slow).

I Had asked ebay for the reason I could not reduce the image siaze, they emailed back & forward, eventually asking for a Screenshot, I did that and it was the last I heard from them, until a "Did you get the Answer you needed" email arrived today.

In the meantime, I emailed ebay again asking how can I disable images completely and they replied as below.

Thank you for contacting eBay about disabling images in search results.
Geoffrey, as on now we do not have the feature to disable the pictures.
I suggest clearing your temporary internet files as your cache is a local storage area on your device where copies of images and Web pages are kept for quicker viewing the next time you visit the same page.

Complete **bleep**ers, my next step will be to find an app for my browser to disable the images, maybe some kind soul has written an add on that will reduce the size of the images.

I am still cranky, but feel a little better that I am not alone.

All the best & thankyou again for your message.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply