tracking updates

why  fastway does not update their tracking information on items

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: tracking updates

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

How would we know.....ask Fastway why they don't update their tracking.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Have done that no help. They swap carriers mid stream am  I the only one with this problem ????????

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

I have not seen anyone else ask the question on the boards so at present you must be the only one affected by this problem.

If Fastway told you they swap carriers did you ask who has your parcel now and where it is?

What did they tell you.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Turned up later in the week with toll. Have a look at fastway reviews.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

So it's arrived and you're concerned about tracking?

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

I don't need to read any reviews....my family have been in the courier industry for nearly 30 years so know about the company first hand.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Use tracking updates  as to arange booking for garage work as on the road 7 days a week.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

If you are in the trade you will understand tracking is imprtant to arange work to be done by garages etc as i myself are on the road 7 days a week.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

I can't say it has ever been a problem....we just leave it to our mechanic to arrange any parts that are needed and in an emergency he  has arranged to do the work the same or next day.

My OH no longer works weekends so any regular work is done then.

If time is so important to you maybe you should buy your parts locally or get your mechanic to arrange them.

BTW, you don't need to read outside reviews about Fastways....there are several threads on the boards about them.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply