waiting to pay but no response from seller

purchased 4 small items 4 days ago. listing states for multiple items, put them in cart and use the request for combined post invoice. so did that, which also required i commit to buying the items.
no response from seller.
in case invoice request from cart did not go thru i have also sent messages via the 'contact seller'.

postage in checkout is ridiculous so i cant pay without the invoice.

how long must we wait for a seller to respond and if they don't can we cancel ?

thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hi there katistrophik (love the user name)

thanks for your help and advice, yes I reckon give it till Monday, and if still no response I will do what you suggest and request cancellation.

Yes, will def come back here if seller ignores my cancellation request.

With so little help from ebay we have to rely on each other...

thanks again ๐Ÿ˜Š

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I would send a another message requesting invoice and give till Monday then message and request a cancellation.

Come back here if you have any problems

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

hi there katistrophik (love the user name)

thanks for your help and advice, yes I reckon give it till Monday, and if still no response I will do what you suggest and request cancellation.

Yes, will def come back here if seller ignores my cancellation request.

With so little help from ebay we have to rely on each other...

thanks again ๐Ÿ˜Š
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Welcome good luck with it all

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I completely understand you. Some time ago the same happened to me, but when the seller finally went online (I think after 4-5 days) she was very nice, and it was clear (even if she did not say so) that she had not gone online because she had no problem whatsoever with combined shipping. Sometimes they are not ignoring you. Some sellers just don't go online every day.

I was even more worried because some sellers have automatic non-payment strikes in their settings.

But all went well eventually.

I bought again from this seller and the second time I got an invoice in two days.

It is good that you also sent the seller a message because apparently sometimes the normal "requests" don't go through (I am not a seller, but I have heard sellers say this).

Good luck!

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Hi papermoon.lady

thanks for sharing your ebay experience & glad to hear you had a positive outcome ๐Ÿ˜Š
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply