when you click on Australia Only in location you still get listing for goods from China WHY?

So, why is it when you click on Australia Only in goods location, you still end up purchasing goods from China, particularly in light of the current conditions, haven't we has enough "**bleep**" from China.

Wake up eBay!! its not just about money, its about consumer wishes and rights, (not YOUR bottom line) personally I'm sick to the back teeth with this, if I click on buy from Australia, THAT'S where I want to but from.........

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

when you click on Australia Only in location you still get listing for goods from China WHY?

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Australia Only means sellers who sell to Australia.....not necessarily sellers located in Australia.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Why are you saying wake up to eBay here?

Nobody from eBay reads the forum

You can't be too sick of it, easily avoived by looking at the seller's feedback before you buy (which also shows you where the seller is registered and if the lie about where they ship from

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

As said, check your seller's feedback for their registration country. Of the 6 sellers that have left you feedback in the last month 50% were registered in China.

They also have very average feedback, most members here would hesitate about dealing with high-volume sellers with less than a 99.5%  feedback rating.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply