why am i going around in circles with ebay when just trying to get a refund on undeliverd item

why am i going around in circles with ebay when just trying to get a refund on undeliverd item

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

More details needed to be able to help you.

Where is it coming from ?

What is the last ETA of the parcel ?

What is the item number ? (found on the RHS of the listing page)

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

How are you going round in circles?

It is simple to open a case for Item Not Received.

If you need help you need to give more details.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Maybe ebay are researching it.   It would not surpise me given how stuffed the postage system is atm.   Ebay may be using a bit of common sense and not acting as fast on refunds if they can see the seller has sent the package and it sitting at a processing plant in the back log.     A seller can not do anything if it stuck in the system that aus post atm.   Also alot ot couiers are also having issues.   As 1 state of aust is basically only running at 1/4 their normal handing in vic. and ya have to factor in the huge increase of goods been bought online...

Have ya tried to chase the item via the tracking number with auspost etc???   To add to this I am in vic and atm there about a 2-3 week delay on packages from everywhere within vic and interstate ones.   Even trying to send them out of vic is a nightmare atm...

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

To ad to the above EVEN AUST POST can not even get their own online SOLD goods to move through the postage system atm.   I have postage supplies stuck in their system.   Been waiting for 3 weeks now for these to rock up...   Ya know things are bad when AUSPOST can not even get their own packages to move through the system

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Unless the OP comes back and gives more information we'll have no idea if it's a postal delay problem, an item not as described problem or if for some reason eBay/Paypal have ruled against them in a dispute.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

They could always hire your trebuchet.

A solution during these times?

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply