Have a Furry Merry Christmas!

I now it's not cats, but meerkats is OK isn't it?

cute_taronga_zoo_xmas_animals_630_19bi9o0-19bibhk.jpg

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

100_5457.JPGMERRY CHRISTMAS ICY AND ALL THE OTHER CAT LOVERS ...HAVE A PURRY CHRISTMAS.....Dont forget to treat your furry friends on this special day....

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

SANTA CAT.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE KITTY LOVERS AND THEIR 

KITTIES 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

IMG_0886.JPGIMG_0889.JPG

Remember Sootie ( I cat-sit her) ....three kittens arrived a couple of days ago.  She was a bit overwhelmed and scared today when everyone wanted to see them...she was startled, but we left her in her little spot in the laundry. I'd love he take one, but Milo would object!  Milo got a pressie...a sign saying "Spoilt Rotten Cat Lives Here".  

Hope all crazy cat lovers are having a good Christmas. 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Wow theyr'e whoppers aren't they!

are they all grey tabby?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

They were quite big kittens for such a small mummy cat.  Two are tabby, one light, one dark, and one is a tortoise shell. Opening their eyes now. Poor Sootie is getting distressed with 4 children in the house. One wants to pick them up all the time ARGGHHHH! 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.