BEWARE OF Amazing-Trading seller

I can not believe the relaxed approach paypal is now taking towards certain international sellers! I was sold an absolute terrible product and even sent photos to both ebay and paypal but was asked to pay to return the item at my cost and then they would refund me? They agreed items was not as stated but as the buyer, we are no longer protected. Loks like after 16 years on ebay and over 1000 purchases, I am going to call it a day ๐Ÿ˜ž Same on dodgy sellers but more shame on the bodies we put out trust and faith in to govern this process!
Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If you are going through an ebay dispute and have been told to return the item for a refund then you need to send the item back with tracking before you will get the refund.

When you oupload the tracking into the dispute you should get the refund as well as the return postage if the seller has not sent you a return address label.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Hi I have just had to do that people selling silver sterling items which are not. Although says in their feedback not silver still allowed to continue. seems if have a shop can do what you like. But have to do what the last poster said have to send back with tracking. Then wait for an answer from the dealer then have to wait so many days 6 before can expect money. If any other selling site I would be using it.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply