Beware of this seller - <REMOVED>

ltamm64
Community Member

This seller does not send your item or refund you. They keep promising they will send it and resend it till the paypal warranty expires and then they blaim the post office.  This ebayer is not to be trusted. I cound not give them a negative feedback because ebay took them of as issue is over 60 days.  I never had such a problem before and I never realised that this happens if issue is not resolved by paypal and ebay.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You cannot name & shame on here.  ( unfortunately ) The name will be removed shortly. Why did you let the claim go so long in the 1st place. In the future, never let the seller stall you. You may be angry at ebay & the seller.  It wasn't ebay that failed you, it was your fault for letting it go on so long. Man Sad

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Rubbish same thing happened to me and I had been in and out of Hospital at the time, people like that seller should be wiped off ebay. There should not be a time limit. The seller stole from me whether it was one day after purchase or 100 days . I don't have the article and I don't have any money refunded too..
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply