Clothing, Arts, Crafts & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Looking for patterns for the range of small cottages by Maureen Tarnok.

Can anyone help me with the patterns for small cottages by Maureen Tarnok. I think they are in the issues of the 'Creative Embroidery & Cross Stitch magazines. Vol 20 No 6, Vol 20 No 7 & Vol 20 No 8. Can anyone help me with this?. Thanks in advance, ...

IDing teddy bear from 1980's

I am looking for help IDing a teddy bear from the mid to late 80's (I got one in 1985). The bear is definatly not Ruxpin. It was a plush with a heart on its chest. When you pressed the heart, it would record its surroundings and play back. Any ideas ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Beware of this seller - <REMOVED>

This seller does not send your item or refund you. They keep promising they will send it and resend it till the paypal warranty expires and then they blaim the post office. This ebayer is not to be trusted. I cound not give them a negative feedback b...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Fabric cutting machines

Hello, I am thinking of buying a fabric cutting machine for quilting. I have been looking at the Accuquilt ones but would like to hear opinions on any brands. I am in the dark here as I have never used one. What brands do you have? Are they worth the...

Does anyone know what I need, stencil, die cutter, paper punch, what?????

I want to cut out lots and lots of Christmas trees from cardboard or heavy paper but don't know what to use or what to buy. I want the easiest way possible but don't want to buy an expensive machine as this is most likely a one off project. Ideally t...

Sorting on size...

Twice I have ended up with a ridiculously small item of clothing from a Chinese vendor when I bought something that was marked 2XL. There is an enormous amount of clothing advertised by Chinese vendors and NO MEANS to exclude them from a search. I am...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful