CROSS STITCH Looking for Australian "charters" / designers

Hi All, I'm wondering what's the best way to search for CROSS STITCH patterns that are designed by the seller (ie, via cross stitch software) who sell their charts here? 

Speciifcally, I am looking for a particular seller who had a particular chart a few years ago. I missed out then, and I've been looking for it since.  The pattern was called "Baccharal" (or close to that) and I'm 99.9% sure was chartered by the seller, possibly from a print.

Is there a sub-category for this kind of pattern that I can search by?  Or can anyone point me to the right sellers? (NOT branded / commercial charts or kits!)

Thanks in advance.

Spice

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Anyone???

If anyone here sells their own chartered cross stitch patterns, can you let me know what category you list under so I can at least narrow my search??

fingers x'd !

Many thanks  Heart

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

hopefulau
Community Member

Hi Spice I have some   Australia - Cross Stitch Patterns and books that i will be selling if you are interest in I can list them if -you would like to see - down sizing

regards Pauline

@spicear00 wrote:

Hi All, I'm wondering what's the best way to search for CROSS STITCH patterns that are designed by the seller (ie, via cross stitch software) who sell their charts here? 

Speciifcally, I am looking for a particular seller who had a particular chart a few years ago. I missed out then, and I've been looking for it since.  The pattern was called "Baccharal" (or close to that) and I'm 99.9% sure was chartered by the seller, possibly from a print.

Is there a sub-category for this kind of pattern that I can search by?  Or can anyone point me to the right sellers? (NOT branded / commercial charts or kits!)

Thanks in advance.

Spice

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply