Just wondering if anyone can explain why my store can't be found via Advanced Search

Just wondering if anyone can explain why my store doesn't come up via Advanced Search. Am I missing how you actually find a particular store? My daughter alerted me to this when she couldn't find it and after I also did a search it also didn't come up. 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Just wondering if anyone can explain why my store can't be found via Advanced Search

I found it when I typed the store name with spaces between the words (made to dance), rather than your userid which has no spaces (madetodance).

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I found it when I typed the store name with spaces between the words (made to dance), rather than your userid which has no spaces (madetodance).
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Well, that's strange as it's not working for me, even with the separated words. Anyway, shouldn't you be putting in the user id?? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Is it in Advanced Search?

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Advanced search - Find Stores

which I've never actually used before.

I generally look for a seller by userid, either using Advanced search - By Seller or Advanced search - By bidder (which I've generally found to be the best option).
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@madetodance wrote:

Well, that's strange as it's not working for me, even with the separated words. Anyway, shouldn't you be putting in the user id?? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Is it in Advanced Search?

Advanced search > find stores > enter store name or keywords

made to dance.JPG

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

If you're looking for a store, you need to put the store name in.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply