Looking for a Stoney Creek cross- stitch pattern with Anchor or DMC threads please

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone might be able to help me or point me to someone who might be able to please... Yesterday I purchased from a local store a cross stitch kit called "Amazing Grace". It is indeed a wonderful design.... but.... here is my dilemma.... the cross stitch threads have not been pre sorted and on top of that the numbers given for each colour are not anchor or dmc...

I did some research a short while ago and found that the design was created by Stoney Creek... in 2 different books... one on its own and one called Heavenly Hymns....which has it plus 3 more designs. I tried to find it on ebay but was unable to, I also tried Amazon and no luck there either....

The only reason I would like to purchase the Stoney Creek chart is so that at least I can use DMC or Anchor threads, otherwise it is very difficult for me to try and distinguish each different colour shade...

If anyone has this design with Anchor or DMC threads listed... then I would be happy to buy it from you if you are willing to sell it to me... I really appreciate your time, effort and help.

with kind regards

from Stella :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Looking for a Stoney Creek cross- stitch pattern with Anchor or DMC threads please

This is a page from the Stoneycreek.com website which shows the chart for Amazing Grace.

Probably if you ask about the threads they would be able to help.

http://store.stoneycreek.com/leaflet-149-amazing-grace-p9840.aspx

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

thank you so much for trying to help me

with kind regards

from Stella 🙂

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply