Clothing, Arts, Crafts & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchase an original painting. The seller sends an Inferior copy can I claim back postage +costs

Original took two weeks to copy and was not posted within the time advised by seller. A totally child like copy without the detail or brilliant colour is posted and arrives . This is not the item I had purchase so should I be responsible for the retu...

DO NOT BUY FROM <Removed>

I have bought 5 dresses from this seller. All the same, but in 2 separate shipments.The first dress from the first shipment was fine so I ordered 4 more only for them to be much lighter in colour to the first.They wanted me to pay shipping for a new ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Looking for a Stoney Creek cross- stitch pattern with Anchor or DMC threads please

Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone might be able to help me or point me to someone who might be able to please... Yesterday I purchased from a local store a cross stitch kit called "Amazing Grace". It is indeed a wonderful design.... but.... ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! couture garments

HiJust wondering if anyone can kindly help with some advise on selling vintage couture garments.If a button or 2 is missing, is it better to sell the garment in original condition, or is it more appropriate to put on a set of new buttons?My sister ha...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful