Spinning wheel parts needed

I am looking for parts for my vintage ashford mk1 traveller spinning wheel i need the mother of all and maidens , is there anywhere in australia that supply ,or maybe someone has spare parts, thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@tomary4lids wrote:

I am looking for parts for my vintage ashford mk1 traveller spinning wheel i need the mother of all and maidens , is there anywhere in australia that supply ,or maybe someone has spare parts, thanks in advance

In the "Search" section, across the top of your ebay page, type in Spinning Wheel and see if that has what your looking for ? Or try Google. That may help ? 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Petlins are on ebay using an id starting with ropes but I can't remember the rest of their user id.

Petlins do mail order through their shop in Rhodes (suburb of Sydney) and have a website.

Virginia Farm Woolworks sell Ashford.

And there are a few others around Australia, I just use those 2 because Sydney is closest to me.

There is a seller up Newcastle way who might be able to help you out with secondhand items to fix up your wheel because sometimes older secondhand items have the same look as the wheel whereas brand new parts can be a slightly different shape or style even thought they will still fit. Anyway the person I am thinking of has an id of jeanp and I can't remember the rest of her id either.

Also if you contact Petlins ask them if they have any secondhand parts for your wheel, you never know what they will have stored away in a box in the corner.

Anyway hope that is of some help.

If you want something close to where you live just google Ashford suppliers in whatever state you live in.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Thank you for being so helpful I will start searching these adresses ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply