Clothing, Arts, Crafts & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! couture garments

HiJust wondering if anyone can kindly help with some advise on selling vintage couture garments.If a button or 2 is missing, is it better to sell the garment in original condition, or is it more appropriate to put on a set of new buttons?My sister ha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! There used to be a wanted thread/Board on here a long time back ??

I was wondering what Happened to the "Wanted Board " that used to be on Ebay ?? as there is 4 magazines called " Inspirational Embroidery and cross stitch " I am chasing ....volume 20 number 6, vol 17 no 2 , vol 17 no 4 and vol 17 no 5...If anyone ha...

I have bought items off this seller, because I put a case up against this seller, she wont let me bi

i bought many items of this seller,it was taking to long for the items to arrive so i had to put up 5 cases as there was five jackets i bought but it was over 40days and didnt receive them ,once i received them i closed the cases against this seller ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

does anyone know what happened to the people that you sent photos through to and they made patchwork

some people were on here and you sent them photos and they made them into queensize quilted bedspreads for about $500 does anyone know who they are. They said they would always be on here but I have been unable to find them

Resolved! Is there a site that shows the comparison sizes for womens clothing. That is say USA, UK, European?

I don''t know if I'm in the right section - I thought I saw a sizing comparison chart for women's clothing - showing as an example Europe size 40 equals USA size 10 equals UK size 16? I'm going nutty - can someone please point me in the right directi...