1988 $2 coins with stamped HH

I have noticed a lot of sellers selling these coins stating they're rare and worth a lot of money but they're not as every 1988 $2 coin has 

the HH stamped on it so don't be fooled into thinking otherwise.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: 1988 $2 coins with stamped HH

eBay care not one iota beyond increasing their profits. Over priced junk now dominates what was once a reasonably enjoyable quest for a spot of cherry picking.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

thc9
Community Member

I like all the arguments that do not hold eBay in anyway responsible (NOT).
eBay is the enabler in all this and at roughly 14% let the enabling roll on.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

Ebay is partly responsible if someone is defrauded.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

I doubt your personal opinion over rides the bit on every single listing that says the seller is responsible for each listing

People have the choice to buy or not and what they pay

Those buying are choosing to keep theses sellers in business

If they 'don't know' what they are buying, don't buy it, or check first 

As for eBay being the 'enabler' that is no more valid/true than someone with heart disease saying it's Macca's fault for letting them go in an order 20 cheeseburgers to eat there and then

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

They do have a Money Back Guarantee, but you have to know how to use their tools if you don't want to be scammed. And of course before buying one should look at feedback, country of registration, photos etc. And as a general rule - if it is too good to be true, then it is not true, particularly with BIN (occasionally you can be very lucky with auctions, and if the seller is honest, you will get your item even if the final bid is low).

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply