Cloisonne vase identification please.

hi there, I have a japanese Cloisonne vase I need to have it identified I have looked in search engine images however I cant seem to get a partial match if anybody can help would be much appreciated need to know make, year, etc if possible.
Thank you
Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Cloisonne vase identification please.

Can't seem to upload pic I'll try again
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Trying again
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

It's quite beautiful. 

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

I think this needs a knowledgeable person to actually look at it. It is very hard to tell from pics - it might even be on silver? (rather than copper.) Could be pre 1910, but same sort of design is still being made today. If you live in a major centre your local friendly Auction house should be able to give you an idea - these days they all have to be well-versed in Asian items (since they sell so many.) Good luck.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

I believe that it is most likely Japanese cloisonne(as opposed to Chinese) and I agree that from the photo it appears to be on silver. A very nice piece  but without a mark it is har to attribute.

Ad astra per alia porci โ€” To the stars on the wings of a pig
Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Are you sure is Cloisonne and not simply enamel on a base metal vase. Can't make out the indvidual "cells" which make up Cloisonne, from the photos.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Your vase reminded me of this.

Japanese Studio Porcelain Vase with Silver Dragon

33888267_1_l.jpg

This is auctioned for US$ 600 - 800

image host
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Thank u for all the replies, I found that it is Musen wire/wireless japanese vase
Thanx again
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply