Help please,Raynham,coffee set.

Hi All,

i have a 6 peice coffee cup and saucer set,underneath the cup its inscribed,Raynham,which i do know is Australian pottery,however i would like to know its rough  worth,as im about to part with it.i have googled,to no avail,not even a pic of my item,i was told yrs ago they were hard to come by but who knows ?? it is about half the size of a mug,the cup is matt black,saucer being,white/bone,any help on this item would be greatly appreciated,Kay.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Help please,Raynham,coffee set.

Hi Kay,    When you say your about to part with it, are  you saying you have already sold it  & wanting to know if your getting a fair price ? Or, just about to list it ?   Is it 6 pieces ( ie 3 cups 3 saucers or 6 cups & saucers )  Also, what is the condition like. Raynham had a tendency to craze quite often. If that is the case, the $ will drop dramatically.  Condition is all important. 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Hi There,

i havent sold it yet, not knowing what to ask ?its 6 cups and six saucers,in fantastic condition, no crazing,the bizzarre thing is i cant find any info on it at all ?? , thanks heaps for your help ,Horizon1907.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

From my perspective, I would think it's only part of the Set. It most likely came with Side Plates, Sugar Bowl,Tea Pot etc. I would list it at a price that you are prepared to let it go for ????  They are not rare by any means, but you do have 6 Useable Cups & Saucers. They would be nice on Display. 🙂 Hope I have been of some help? 🙂 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks so much, i appreciate your honesty,ive owned em for yrs,bought as is,ive only ever seen 1 set of cups and saucers on ebay yrs ago,Cheers,Kay.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Also see Completed auction 190979943125 .

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply