any one recognize this figurine??????

Any one recognise this figurine, I have put another post on here showing makers name

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

There are people here who would like to try and help, but honestly your picture of the base signature is not clear enough. Please try to get a picture either looking straight down at the whole signature from above, OR prop the figurine up against something so you can take a front-on picture of the whole base. Then we'll do our best. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

hi this is really the best I can get
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks for the new pic - unfortunately it does not help me but maybe others will do better.

As for the figurine - I would assume the boy is meant to be Mexican - the age I would guess 1970's but that's just a wild stab.

As for the signature - you looking at it would have a much better idea of what the letters might be than we would from a photo.

I think I see a capital C - then are the rest of the letters part of a surname starting with C - or is C an initial with surname following? Can you make out any letters at all?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Try filling the impressions with graphite or some other contrasting agent so that we can actually read the signature.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply