Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

omega and octo

hope some one can help the omega is just a watch no band solid 9 crt gold should i just scrap itthe octo is rolled gold including the strap the third one has no name looks gold strap is 20 microns gold cant find anything about it as nothing on face o...

China ID #1 help

Hi I have a miniature china jug "Parliament House Souvenir of hrh the duke and duchess of york's visit to australia 1927" and the backstamp reads "T & K L made in England" and I cannot find this particular manufacturer. Thank you

Tender contract forms 1923 For the Sidney Harbour Arch & Cantilever Bridge

Hello Mates. Do you think there would be any interest in these two blank tender contract forms published by The Deparment of Public Works of New South Wales 1923. They are blank and I recieved them from the Phelps Johnson estate.He was the President ...

Dating Royal Albert tea cup

Hi, i have had a bit of a look round on the internet and this teaset might have been an unnamed one. Does anyone have anymore information. I am thinking the were probably produced in the 1920s so thinking of putting in circa 1920s. Would anyone have ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Porcelain back stamp ID please! 'Curly' crown over capital letter K

Dainty delicate cup and saucer featuring the above back stamp in gilt on both. A pretty blue swallow on each piece, wide gilt band inside cup and gilt flowers and leaves decorating both cup and saucer. Quite small, fragile, easy to see hand behind sa...