Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A variation or an error coin?

I was going to list some 2000 fifty cent pieces in a bulk lot including a incussed version but then on looking closer at two of the Royal visit ones I notice that they are raised? or the surrounding area lower? I can't find anything on them so a know...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Gucci watch

Some help please. A stainless steel Gucci watch. It does not have a number on the back only a shield and Gucci. Dial face has Gucci and Swiss made. Is it a fake or the genuine articale? All help much appreciated. Patricia.

Resolved! Gold watch

Please some help. I have a gold watch with a linked bracelet marked Dunkling on the dial and W9D on the catch. I have looked on other sites but cannot find how many kts. this is. I want to sell but will need to be accurate in my description. Thank yo...

P1010014_03.JPG P1010003_13.JPG

Any info on this desktop watch/clock?

Brand Gang-Nail with an asterisk..30+ years old,self winding,gold in color.Face measures 1inch and on like a 5cm long like pipe,hollow,gold in color and fairly heavy with weight.Face is black but with movement Gang nail,emblem and numbers illuminate....

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lady Mate music/trinket box

Afternoon allI hope that someone can shed some light on my musical boxAll I know is that it was bought from Hong Kong mid 70's and has the Lady Mate sticker on the bottom and plays 'Dark Eyes"I have searched far and wide and have not found this type ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful