Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Early Lithgow?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew who made this pottery fern and frog mug. It has been suggested, on Facebook, that it may be an early Lithgow. I have found other Lithgow pieces with ferns on. Thanks

013.JPG 012.JPG 011.JPG 010.JPG
User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! What is it?

Another one of the items that we don't have a clue about,(anyone know what it is please). It's about 12 cm long. At least I found out why my mouse was misbehaving,(my "mouse pad" was a bit worn).Good thing I have few more in the shed,(the back of a l...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Coiners - $10 Rememberance Day Coin from Macquarie Mint

I don't have the coin - but I got a letter from Maquarie Mint today for "selected households" offering me an "official 2013 $10 Silver Commemorative coin which pays homage to the courage, selflessness, and spirit of every Australian Digger" It's a li...

1990's Australian $2 coins

There are sellers on ebay selling $2 coins that were minted in the 90's saying that they are mules and errors as they have a double rim.Most of the $2 coins minted in the 90's were pressed/stamped that way and they're by no means an error or a mule c...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cole's Book Arcade Tokens

I have bought a few EW Cole tokens in the last few years as I collect them if the sentiment appeals to me, their condition is good or better, and the price is right. But perhaps Aust token sellers or collectors can explain why the prices have suddenl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful