Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Old XXXX Castlemaine pictures . Any information please.

These pictures say in the bottom right hand corner . Photographs courtesy of Oxley Memorial Library. Feel like and look like there on old paper. Have tried searching XXXX sites and Oxley library sites but have come up with nothing.Pic 1. Brisbane: Au...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Repair to jug handle

Hi need some advice please. Recently won a bone china milk jug from overseas and it was described as being in excellent condition.Upon receipt I did notice a small round chip to the inside of the handle but being on the inside didn't really worry abo...

I would like help with identifying the maker of this plate PLEASE

I have seen a similar pattern years ago but cannot remember who made this..It is a Thatched Cottage and Floral scene with an orange and black rim. On the back it has "Made In England" There is a small mark which could be a K or an X it is very heavly...

SidePlate1.jpg SidePlate2.jpg

Glass cruet set

I think this little cruet set is just stunning. Love the shade of green the glass is. Glass is quite thick. I am not sure if the lids are original or not...they are black glass & screw on perfecly. Would anyone know approx age or any other info at al...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Saying goodbye.......

Since 2005 I have traded on ebay as writingcj and classglass14, but now I must say farewell to those great people who bought off me - some of you returned many times over the years and it was like hearing from old friends when little messages appeare...

very old eye glasses

Hi All, Was wondering if anyone could give me some info on these glasses please. I am after an approx age. I also think they are childs size. Still in the original leather case

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful