Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

book

Hi fellow collectors. I have a book "Ten little **bleep** boys" drawings by Molly Quick and published by Pyramid Publications Pty.Limited,76 Pitt Street Sydney. I would like to know the age and who was Molly Quick..I would be grateful for any informa...

Hoping for an id on this large vase

It was suggested that it could be Melrose, but there doesn't seem to be any info that Melrose did windmills. There also seem to be seahorses either side. It is quite heavy, and obviously has age to it. (It will take a few posts to get all the pics up...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Olympics hand exerciser .. or not? 50s or unrelated to olympics

shudder theres actually a fair bit of dust in this! the olympics were here in 2000 and was it 56? so my friends sister wonderted if it was a souvenir related to the olympicsor could it just be a company named olypic sports with a tiger logoshe was el...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! commonwealth SBA tin ....numbered

I have CSBA money box tin...the source was from a lady who kept everything and is now in her mid 80s.I've googled and not sure what does the no. mean on the top.... this one says 21 so I;m guessing it must be an early one? its the tin with green and ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iron weight

This one has bugged me for years - what exactly would it have been used for. I've always referred to it a 'wheat weight'. It is stamped '26 IMPERIAL STANDARD' and is dated 1826. Guess I'd also like to find out if it is worth anything!!

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mexican and Donkey wall vase

I'm of the understanding that a lot of these were Australian made during the 50's era, but others were made in Japan. I hope someone with a lot more knowledge of vintage ceramics than I have could give me an indication whether this is Australian. It ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful