Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

looking for porcelain doll expert

Hi, I have several porcelain dolls that I wish to sell... they are quite old and I don't know what their value is. I don't want to list them at a price that is too low, but I would like help from someone to help get a rough idea of how much they are ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why ship to germany by EMS now got problem, buyers always cant received it, have to do paperwork

HIeveryone i have some questions want to ask , very important,i have germany buyers bought coins from me on ebay, i shipped coin to germany by china express [ ems] and australia ems , why always buyers cant received and returned to me? and why buyers...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cut glass or not

Can any-one tell me how to tell if this sugar shaker is cut glass It is very thick and weighs 314. grms. The top isn't marked with the silver mark but says made in England When I hold it up to the light there are like lttle bubbles inside and the ins...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

20c Error Coin 1968

Can any error coin collectors check out my listing 190884334009 and please give me an honest opinion as it is a coin I received in change and I would in no way deface anything to pass off as an error as I have been accused of by the person mentioned ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WHATS THE VALUE ON ORIGINAL F.W FROHAWK CHROMOLITHOGRAPHS??

I have three original F.W Frohawk Chromolithographs. One has 6 butterflies on it titled M AURINIA FORMS, on grey card. Another has 2 Butterflies on it, on cream card and is signed. and the other has 3 butterflies/moths and titled A CORYDON and is dat...

Figurine with B mark

I had such great help (thank you again) for my query yesterday I thought I would see if you can help again. I have this figurine with a risen up B mark on the bottom. I can't find any info online about it. It is handpainted and I have the feeling tha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful