Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Old bird ornament

Hi! Has anybody any ideas as to what the ornament is supposed to hold. Doesn't look big enough for flowers. Also what is it sitting on? It has got a makers mark underneath but it is unreadable Thank you for any help

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Crystal Bowl Help Pease

Hi all, was hoping someone may know the patern of this large crystal bowl..Stands 14cms high & is 22 X 22 across the top. Very solid & heavy. Quite a deep cut pattern. The large round flower pattern has an etched design in the centre. Saw tooth patte...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How is everyone?

I wiull probably get a smack for this, but, here goes. Wilma, how is Neil? My email is playing up, so until I get it fixed I thought I would post this. So..sound off please...............Linda here, and, I am slightly twisted, but good.LOL

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1142 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Can anyone identify this antique blue glass vase, please?

Hi,I have this blue etched glass vase which was bought at an antique show in Melbourne Australia about 20 years ago. Can anyone tell me of it's origin/make, please? Two photos, one showing the bottom of the vase - no markings that I can see, but I am...

Northern Sydney Antiques & Collectables Fair Friday 31st August to Sunday 1 September 2013

Now in its third year, the Northern Sydney Antiques & Collectables Fair is fast becoming one of the leading annual antiques events. An excellent selection of English, French, Australian and other furniture, prints, silver, linen, books, porcelain and...