sites for identifying china patterns

I've got some china which is backstamped Bidasoa Espana. I am going to list it but before I do, I wanted to get some idea about the value of it. Well, the problem is I cannot find it anywhere! I've tried Replacements Ltd (which had 18 patterns but not mine), Chinafinders, Chinamatches and a few others. Nobody has this pattern. I'm wondering if that's good or bad :):)

Can anyone suggest another site? thanks

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Just different, neither good nor bad, I would say.

I don't know of any sites for Spanish patterns, sorry.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Hi annie, it may also mean that there are lots of this still in circulation so no-one has bothered to look for replacements. As to the value, well, its only worth what a buyer is willing to pay and an amount you are willing to part with it for. Remember though, the two may not always be the same.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Hi I have just been on the net looking for the same design ,I have one mini sugar bowl,would you know how much it is worth please.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

This is a very old post you have unearthed.

Bidasoa is a current Spanish porcelain factory. If you look on eBay current and sold you will find examples. I don't think the name of your pattern is very important; if all you have is one mini sugar bowl, unless there is someone with that particular pattern who is missing same, it is probably not going to be of any great value. But you could certainly list it with a good photo for say $7 or $10; if for some reason it is valuable, you can be sure someone will spot it. Good luck.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply