Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Green Teapot

Would really appreciate some assistance with this Teapot, it was given to me by a very old friend who’s had it her family for many years. No markings to base at all. Thank you in advance.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Valuing and selling Fine China

I was talking to a friend in RL today who has quite a large collection of fine china, including a lot of Wedgewood (not just the blue and white stuff) that she has gathered over the years. Many pieces were bought or gifted while she and her late husb...

Japanese Cast Iron teapot

I have one of these 'Japanese Antique IWACHU Tea Pot Kettle Tetsubin Chagama Cast Iron' (or similar title), and wanted to know, if possible, whether it's the genuine thing, or something produced for the tourist trade. I've seen heaps of them on eBay ...

2392.JPG
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is there anyone here that can recommend free appraisals on Antique/ Vintage

Hey guys, Im needing some free help on identifying and appraising a few "Vintage/Retro Era" items urgently!Im selling on behalf of an elderly family friend who had collected many fine things over his 80 years, and who now has decided to "just sell ev...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! VTG tall green blue bottles id?

Hi -these are tall slender bottles thinking they're worcester or vinegar bottles from c1930s. lovely patina. they feel smooth as if they were dug up from someones garden. one is cracked at top but they display together. ones greener the other slightl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Australian pottery

Please can anyone identify this item of pottery. I thought it was Lithgow and have gooled the site which has heaps of pictures but I could'nt see anything that looked like mine. There are no markings and both sides are glazed.I have two others like t...

JAG Watch

My sister asked me to sell this watch for her: Reckons she'd like to get her outlay of around $100 for it. I'm not so sure about that. Is it even genuine?

P4300008.JPG P4300010.JPG
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful