Forums conundrum...

I see that the boards are back to having the default sort order back to the way it should be, i.e. most recent posted at the top instead of by original creation date.

This gives rise to a little confusement in my tiny brain.

Has this change come about by...

A/ Having intentionally designed the changes, the powers that be at Ebay realised that they have screwed up again and sensibly fixed the problem they had created; or

B/ It has slowly dawned on the script kiddies they employ to do the coding that they got the original change all assbackwards and have actually managed to undo this particular "glitch".

Each possibility requires deep thought, leading to the realisation that some things in the Ebay universe cannot be comprehended by mere mortals...

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Forums conundrum...

I noticed the change too. Halleluja. At last, some order.

Why it wasn't like that from the start, I do not know. But at least they have it right now, that's the main thing.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

No, it was all thanks to me, I threatened eBay with Class Action if they didn't fix it pronto

b6595be946a63cbd8be956cf75fea16c.jpg

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Well then get them to fix the answer center kat.  😁

Rather than having year old posts appear at the top, ok for discussion boards.

image host
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Yes I know, I have pretty much given up over there, these are just as bad, because the originals posters question appears at the top of eevery page, you basically have to read through to find the new one or two (or 5) that have jumped into the thread later with a different question altogether.

Too much room for error when replying so I am staying out of it

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply