HGTSNS

Items purchased on the 1st of January for $2000+.

Same items on the 2nd of January had the HGTSNS discount valued at $200.

Is it possible to obtain this discount post payment in this circumstance?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

HGTSNS

You could ask the seller, if it was their discount, but it's doubtful if they would give you a retrospective discount similarly if it was an eBay discount.

Edit. I see that it was an eBay discount voucher, so you could try asking eBay CS reps for the discount, but I suspect you'll be out of luck.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

HGTSNS

It's actually only $100.00, still nothing to be sneezed at.  But you purchased outside the offer period,   so no

Items listed on eBay.com.au where a link to these terms and conditions and the coupon redemption code HGTSNS is found in the item listing.Save: $10 when you spend between $100 - $199 in one transaction; Save $20 when you spend between $200 - $499 in one transaction; Save $50 when you spend between $500 - $999 in one transaction; Save $100 when you spend $1,000 or more in one transaction.
  1. Offer Period. This offer commences at 10:00am AEDT on 2nd January 2024 and is available for a limited time only, as long as it is advertised on the eBay.com.au site (“Offer Period”). eBay reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

HGTSNS

No.

It would be lovely for buyers if discounts with specific T&Cs (including starting date) could apply retrospectively, but… sadly not.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply