How do I get a refund for items not received? - Purchased as guest - Ebay refusing to discuss

Hi All, 

I purchased as a guest.  I have not received the items and there have not been any updates since "posted"

I tried the links, but when I click on them they tell me to log in.  When I log in, it says they can't help me because I haven't purchased anything recently.

And around I go.  Can't aske for help as a guest, Ebay won't help because accordign to them, I haven't purchased anything.

Surley I'm not the only one who has been ripped off like this.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

How do I get a refund for items not received? - Purchased as guest - Ebay refusing to discuss

Ebay help - item not received - bought as guest  

Still a total mystery to me why anyone who is already a member would buy from eBay as a guest🤔

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@ambercat16 wrote:

Still a total mystery to me why anyone who is already a member would buy from eBay as a guest🤔

Maybe if it is a present and the person the present is for has access to the normal account... Or maybe if it something personal.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Once you are logged in go to https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying/returns-items-not-received-refunds-buyers/returning-item/returni...

And click on the blue "find order details" button. 

Enter order number or email address and it should let you proceed from there.

Alternatively, don't sign in when you click the link from the email- just go to order details from the confirmation email and submit inr from there-repeat without signing in.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

how long ago was the order, and what was the EDD?

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply