Why am I not seeing any sellers from Queensland?

Why am I not seeing any sellers from Queensland? All I get are sellers from Melbourne, Perth and Sydney? No one from Queensland. This makes delivery way more expensive and adds to the delivery time. Its really annoying. I first registered in Brisbane but doesnt seem to make a difference. Is there a way I can change which regions and sellers I can see and view? Thanks

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Are there any QLDรฉrs selling the items you are looking for.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Are you saying you use the search function at the side 'within X amount of km from your postcode?

As mentioned, how can you know there are sellers with items located in QLD selling what you want right at this point in time?

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

When you conduct a search there is an option in the drop down menu for " Distance: nearest first". This is the menu where you choose "best match"; "price:lowest first" ; "price+ postage: lowest first" etc.

Unless you are buying very big items it shouldn't really add that much to the cost of postage, just the time!

That being said I once ordered 2 items on the same day, one from Melbourne and on from Maryborough. The one from Melbourne turned up the day before the one from Maryborough! I'm in Toowoomba 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Because a year ago eBay was brilliant. Now full of scammers/ overseas sellers . And eBay doesn't give two hoots about the customer.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@techmechanix-7 wrote:

Why am I not seeing any sellers from Queensland? All I get are sellers from Melbourne, Perth and Sydney? No one from Queensland.

Depends what you are looking for.

You're always going to get more sellers from Melbourne & Sydney, at least.

We're way bigger. Way, way bigger. It's only logical more sellers are from the biggest population centres.

Perth, I don't know. Nothing I look up ever seems to come from Perth.  I'm intrigued, what on earth are you after? 

PS yes, you're going to have to start ticking the box for distance. That should show you more local items.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply