Why oh why have we lost the multicolor logo guys? Please put it back the way it should be.

Why oh why have we lost the multicolor logo guys? Please put it back the way it should be. 

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

I'll try, but I don't think Ebay will look approvingly on someone hacking their site just to do that.

Ebay staff don't read these forums, we are just buyers and seller just like you.

Latest reply

Apparently to get into the christmas spirit.

They could have done it red n dark green though.

image host
Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

I still think it looks utterly naff

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

Here you go, whipped up a colourful logo for you, lol

Latest reply

It's taken 50 years, but our Long March Through the Institutions is finally turning the world RED.

Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

Yes, it's the beginning of the end - sales have plummeted since the logo went red...

Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

It has got to do with 100 years of remembrance = red poppy

Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

That was over a week ago.

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

Yes but it goes for the whole month of Nov,you can't just remember for a day,100 years is a very long time.

To be honest I thought the coloured logo was to do with gays and lesbians and now that we have equality there's no need to fight for it.

Message 10 of 24
Latest reply