ABBA Reunion, have they waited too long?

ABBA reunion 2018

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/music/953310/ABBA-reunion-tour-2018-Glastonbury-new-songs

i hope they can do something good and not just look like a bunch of once wases trying to grab a quick buck, not that i know why they would need a quick buck, i thought they were quite ok money wise.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

imastawka
Honored Contributor

They're just releasing some new songs they've recorded, but are releasing them using avatars.

Not like the oldies are gunna be on stage or touring or anything.

A digital tour, as it were.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

multiple youtube videos of the anouncement mention a 'new live concert, but the videos just say the new song will be released in december (i presume with the avatar thing whatever it is) no mention of any "live" concert.

to me a live concert would be the 4 of them on a stage singing live!

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Absolutely not!

I was at the concert in Sydney a hundred years ago and would be there if they were to venture out here again.

May need my wheelchair this time though LOL

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

multiple youtube videos of the anouncement mention a 'new live concert, but the videos just say the new song will be released in december (i presume with the avatar thing whatever it is) no mention of any "live" concert.

to me a live concert would be the 4 of them on a stage singing live!

From your link -

However their spokesperson and manager has confirmed that there are absolutely no plans to headline Glastonbury or play their own new live shows.

“No, definitely not,” they told the paper.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

then again, they said they would never get together again didnt they so who knows.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

maybe they should call johnny farnham, how many times has he done 'one last concert'?

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@daydreams_12 wrote:

Absolutely not!

I was at the concert in Sydney a hundred years ago and would be there if they were to venture out here again.

May need my wheelchair this time though LOL

So might they Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply