Advice to increase oestrogen for over 50's

Feeling a bit depressed atm.  Found a couple of ugly black hairs on chin area.  Think they have doubled as I plucked1 or 2 last time.  

How do I get the Androgen lowered and raise the Oestrogen without HRT.   Is there some foods available that anyone can suggest.

TIA.

tip toe through the tulips
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Advice to increase oestrogen for over 50's

fo-trut
Community Member

Is there a reason you can't take Estradiol, or Pramerin? There are over the counter stuff in the vitimin area, but I don't think they do much if anything at all, other than that just a good healthy diet to keep the bad things out is all I can think of in the eating area.

There are two other things you can do for the hair growth. If they are dark hairs your in luck, Laser is said to be effective, For lighter hairs Electrolysis is the way to go. If a mix of both I would recomend the first 3 or 4 treatments with laser, then move onto the electrolysis and do that until the problem is gone. Then repeat if the problem ever comes back. Look for a skin care center in your area, ask around ect. Brace yourself for the pain on certain areas of the face, such as under the nose and under the lip in or near the center of your face.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Having spent time in Japan and with Japanese people, tofu has always been rated as a great natural source of oestrogen.

Tofu can be very uninteresting to eat for some. I put it in with a Mi goreng noodle soup when I'm lazy to cook.

Or pan fry it with a little soy sauce and sugar.

http://www.holistic-online.com/remedies/hrt/hrt_food_and_estrogen.htm

I also took Phytolife for a while as a supplement and that has a mild effect on oestrogen levels.

image host
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

You can have my oestrogen i'm being zapped of it Woman Frustrated

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I'm 51. And have a few chin hairs that appeared a couple of years ago and I keep tweezers at the ready for those suckers.

($6 Woolworths tweezers are the best ones by far and I have tried most of them )

i feel better taking a product called "MSM"

but I find I am getting very tired and achy all over - anyone else ??

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

If you knew where Premarin came from you wouldn't want to take it. They dehydrate pregnant mares within an inch of their life and collect their urine. The main ingredient is extracted from that. As soon as they are able after the foal is born, they are pregnant again so the cycle continues.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply