Andrew Wilkie is opposing the budget

and challenging all the opposition members to join him

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Have I missed it or is the MSM very quiet about Wilkie this morning?

Message 2 of 25
Latest reply

WILKIE is one of the more naive politicians in Canberra -- true to form trys to grab the limelight by publicly declaring he wont support passage of the Budget.

Yet again he demonstrates his complete incapacity to comprehend he has a greater responsibility to ensure good governance takes place in Australia.

Hes always a loose cannon with little to contribute. Palmer has been serenading him also.

Message 3 of 25
Latest reply

true to form trys

That looks wrong isn't it tries?

Message 4 of 25
Latest reply

it's a good thing to have a couple of independants in parliament I reckon. it stops both parties from pushing their idealistic agendas onto us. I suspect there wil be more opposition voiced in days to come

Message 5 of 25
Latest reply

it's more true to form of Abbott who made promises to Christine Milne behind closed doors then renegged on them in publuc, No-one will meet privately with Abbott as he tends not to stick to his word

Message 6 of 25
Latest reply

@nero_wulf wrote:

WILKIE is one of the more naive politicians in Canberra -- true to form trys to grab the limelight by publicly declaring he wont support passage of the Budget.

Yet again he demonstrates his complete incapacity to comprehend he has a greater responsibility to ensure good governance takes place in Australia.

Hes always a loose cannon with little to contribute. Palmer has been serenading him also.

I doubt it is possible to misread someone and to misread their intention more than that.

You didn't watch the speech did you.  He demonstrates the opposite of what you have claimed.

Message 7 of 25
Latest reply

He may be talking about political football?

Photobucket
Message 8 of 25
Latest reply

"it's more true to form of Abbott who made promises to Christine Milne behind closed doors then renegged on them in publuc, No-one will meet privately with Abbott as he tends not to stick to his word"

Gosh , do you remember this D9275:

Jan 2012

"Ms Gillard yesterday confirmed she will break her deal with independent Andrew Wilkie to introduce mandatory pre-commitment technology for poker machines by 2014 and pass the legislation by May."

Wilke: " it was the current Prime Minister Julia Gillard who reneged on her written agreement with me to introduce meaningful poker machine reform.”

Ahhhhhhh,   the good old Circus days when even a written commitment by Poor Me was not honoured.

nɥºɾ

Message 9 of 25
Latest reply

I was commenting on the current situation as is everyone else. Not really interested in what happened in the past

JG is long gone now, however it seems to be an ongoing problem for the independants, keeping PM's true to their word, besides this crook budget is far more important than  legislation for poker machine laws, so are heritage areas

Message 10 of 25
Latest reply