Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gotta Love Dogs!

Ok I'm a cat person, but this is a happy ending story: A pet dog missing for months after escaping a car accident that nearly claimed his owner's life has turned up in western Victoria. Mick the Dachshund spent almost 155 days living rough in the wil...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Popped in to say G"Day

Just popping in from U.k to say hello,,, as im being nosy!!!. i have great love for Aussies and yes i have relatives who live there a brother!. Hope you dont mind?. Sometimes you fancy a change of scene,,,wish it was as easy to just get to Australia,...

Lego Robberies

Lego worth $15,000 stolen from Victorian toy storeUpdated June 03, 2014 08:57:32PHOTO: Police say thieves visited the toy store twice, stealing $15,000 worth of Lego.(Flickr: stavos52093 (CC:BY-NC-ND))MAP: Seymour 3660Thieves have stolen $15,000 wort...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Looking for the name of this hook thingy

Can someone help me find the name of this thing please, and perhaps where to buy them I used to have lots of them, I didn't use it as it is in the pic, I punched holes in the pattern and threaded the little bar through and used them to hang my patter...

hanging-patterns-4.jpg

What's A Gay Cake?

US baker told to make gay wedding cake A US Civil Rights Commission has ordered a baker to make wedding cakes for same-sex couples, finding his religious objections did not outweigh the state's anti-discrimination statutes. The unanimous ruling from ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Voters Prefer "Someone Else"

How funny. Aussie voters want to get rid of Abbott but would rather "Someone Else" than a return to Labor. "Don't Know" who - as long as it's "Someone Else". The coveted five laughy-face award "After the Labor leadership soap opera no one in Governme...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Go Dairy-Free To Beat Cancer!

A LEADING scientist who has been fighting breast cancer for more than two decades says the disease is inextricably linked to animal products.Jane Plant, who was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 1987, nearly lost all hope when the disease struck ...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful