Animal activists protest across the country

Animal activists protest across the country, storm abattoirs, block Melbourne's Flinders St

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-08/tougher-laws-for-animal-rights-activists-amid-plans-for-prote...

whilst i love my animals and aplaude those who bring to attention things such as what was going on in the greyhound racing industry and the live export industry i cannot support the causing of damage and creating havoc to make a point.

the 2 examples i mentioned show you dont have to act like criminals to get action.

these 'protesters' do themselves no good by becoming roaming gangs. it turns far more away from their cause than it attracts.

and yes, any of them found to be collecting govt hand outs should lose it.

i'm also convinced 90% of them are hypocrits who if we looked into their private lives are using animal products every day.

medicines tested on animals ect.

lets see how many if after contacting some disease that would end their lives would refuse medical help because the medical establishment teat on animals.

its really easy to skive off doing whatever they should be doing and run about yelling whilst holding a sign, but lets face it, rwality keeps us all in check.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Animal activists protest across the country

imastawka
Honored Contributor